There are so many things to love about the United States of America. Let me name a few. Maybe you can think of a few more.
- I love the Robin Hood mentality of my government. They steel – I mean take from everyone who has and gives to whomever they see fit.
- I love how I have to get the government’s permission to get married; drive a car; add on to my house; home-school my kids, buy a gun and so many more things I can’t think of right now.
- I love how when the government needs more money they just raise taxes or have the Federal Reserve print more so whatever money they decide to let me keep buys less and less everyday.
- I love how if I want to travel by airplane I may have to get frisked down or maybe even strip searched if I make a funny face at a TSA agent.
- I love how if I want to travel around with $10,000 more or less, there’s a good chance I’ll be accused of money laundering or drug trafficking and a government strong man will take my hard earned money, never charge me — keep my money and divvy it up with their buddies under the Civil Forfeiture LAWS!
- I love how my Government Nanny makes sure – I wear my seat belt, I don’t drink raw milk, I don’t try alternative treatments for my cancer, I don’t smoke the wrong thing, I don’t put something in my body that might harm me, I don’t watch or listen to the wrong thing…. Well after all I am a pretty stupid person.
- I love it when the FDA make dairy farmers pour out all their unpasteurized/unhomogenized milk at gun point. Those people are so dangerous.
- I love it when city governments use Eminent Domain laws to push people out of their property for the benefit of big business.
- I love how the government lets me rent my property and if somewhere down the line my family can’t pay the taxes they will sell the land that has been in my family for generations to a perfect stranger for cheap. They are so nice that way.
- I love that we let the government and the police – police themselves. After all, that frees us regular citizens up for more leisurely activities. They do such a good job of keeping each other out of prison anyway they don’t need us interfering.
- I love how everyone who breaks the law and has a lot of money or is a politician gets a slap on the hand or nothing at all when an average citizen who commits the same crime goes to prison or pays huge fines.
- I love that they spy on EVERYONE, ….see they do believe in equal rights. After all I have nothing to hide.
- I love how the politicians keep us in a perpetual state of war so we can keep the Military Industrial Complex well funded and the population down.
- I love how the USA has more Lawyers than any other country on the planet so when I spill hot coffee from a fast-food joint in my lap I can sue them and become a Millionaire!
- I love how the government makes me buy insurance whether I can afford it or not. It cost more too now that they make everyone buy it. So much better.
- I love that only 3 other countries in the world kill more unborn babies than us.
- I love how whistle-blowers are punished for letting us all know the truth about the many nefarious things our government is doing without our knowledge or permission.
- I love how we send our young men and women to die on foreign soil for the benefit of international corporations and bankers while telling them they’re defending our freedom. Young impressionable people are so gullible. Yes, they’re over THERE defending everything we hold dear over HERE. I’m so grateful that so many people believe this lie.
- I love that if I want to live “off the grid” my government will tell me that it’s not safe and force me to buy services from the local utility companies.
- I love the national debt
- I love bail-outs for the big banks. Money well spent.
- I love it when we tell other countries that they can’t have Nukes because they are not morally superior like us.
- I love that if anyone says homosexuality is a sin they are considered a bigot and may be charged with a “hate crime” for expressing their own personal or religious beliefs.
- I love government schools. They’re doing so much for our children.
- I love the FDA who works for the Big Pharmaceutical companies and Industrialized Agriculture. They just really need all the help they can get. (Love those genetically modified seeds. Heck – the poison is right inside the seed! How do they do that?)
- I love the IRS because if it weren’t for them people wouldn’t be afraid not to GIVE the government their money.
Oh jeez! What a country! I could just go on and on but I’m going to stop myself now because I don’t think my heart can take any more of this. It’s just too much love to put all in one post.
God Bless America! And why wouldn’t he? Of course I don’t believe God is in the nation blessing business in the “Dispensation of Grace” but if he were he’d be blessing the GOOD OL’ USA to be sure.by