There are so many things to love about the United States of America. Let me name a few. Maybe you can think of a few more.
- I love the Robin Hood mentality of my government. They steel – I mean take from everyone who has and gives to whomever they see fit.
- I love how I have to get the government’s permission to get married; drive a car; add on to my house; home-school my kids, buy a gun and so many more things I can’t think of right now.
- I love how when the government needs more money they just raise taxes or have the Federal Reserve print more so whatever money they decide to let me keep buys less and less everyday.
- I love how if I want to travel by airplane I may have to get frisked down or maybe even strip searched if I make a funny face at a TSA agent.
- I love how if I want to travel around with $10,000 more or less, there’s a good chance I’ll be accused of money laundering or drug trafficking and a government strong man will take my hard earned money, never charge me — keep my money and divvy it up with their buddies under the Civil Forfeiture LAWS!
- I love how my Government Nanny makes sure – I wear my seat belt, I don’t drink raw milk, I don’t try alternative treatments for my cancer, I don’t smoke the wrong thing, I don’t put something in my body that might harm me, I don’t watch or listen to the wrong thing…. Well after all I am a pretty stupid person.
- I love it when the FDA make dairy farmers pour out all their unpasteurized/unhomogenized milk at gun point. Those people are so dangerous.
- I love it when city governments use Eminent Domain laws to push people out of their property for the benefit of big business.
- I love how the government lets me rent my property and if somewhere down the line my family can’t pay the taxes they will sell the land that has been in my family for generations to a perfect stranger for cheap. They are so nice that way.
- I love that we let the government and the police – police themselves. After all, that frees us regular citizens up for more leisurely activities. They do such a good job of keeping each other out of prison anyway they don’t need us interfering.
- I love how everyone who breaks the law and has a lot of money or is a politician gets a slap on the hand or nothing at all when an average citizen who commits the same crime goes to prison or pays huge fines.
- I love that they spy on EVERYONE, ….see they do believe in equal rights. After all I have nothing to hide.
- I love how the politicians keep us in a perpetual state of war so we can keep the Military Industrial Complex well funded and the population down.
- I love how the USA has more Lawyers than any other country on the planet so when I spill hot coffee from a fast-food joint in my lap I can sue them and become a Millionaire!
- I love how the government makes me buy insurance whether I can afford it or not. It cost more too now that they make everyone buy it. So much better.
- I love that only 3 other countries in the world kill more unborn babies than us.
- I love how whistle-blowers are punished for letting us all know the truth about the many nefarious things our government is doing without our knowledge or permission.
- I love how we send our young men and women to die on foreign soil for the benefit of international corporations and bankers while telling them they’re defending our freedom. Young impressionable people are so gullible. Yes, they’re over THERE defending everything we hold dear over HERE. I’m so grateful that so many people believe this lie.
- I love that if I want to live “off the grid” my government will tell me that it’s not safe and force me to buy services from the local utility companies.
- I love the national debt
- I love bail-outs for the big banks. Money well spent.
- I love it when we tell other countries that they can’t have Nukes because they are not morally superior like us.
- I love that if anyone says homosexuality is a sin they are considered a bigot and may be charged with a “hate crime” for expressing their own personal or religious beliefs.
- I love government schools. They’re doing so much for our children.
- I love the FDA who works for the Big Pharmaceutical companies and Industrialized Agriculture. They just really need all the help they can get. (Love those genetically modified seeds. Heck – the poison is right inside the seed! How do they do that?)
- I love the IRS because if it weren’t for them people wouldn’t be afraid not to GIVE the government their money.
Oh jeez! What a country! I could just go on and on but I’m going to stop myself now because I don’t think my heart can take any more of this. It’s just too much love to put all in one post.
God Bless America! And why wouldn’t he? Of course I don’t believe God is in the nation blessing business in the “Dispensation of Grace” but if he were he’d be blessing the GOOD OL’ USA to be sure.
This vaccination thing really irritates me. People’s lack of ability to think critically concerning such issues confounds me. We did not and have not had our children vaccinated… our children, our choice. If they want to get vaccinated now that they are older they can. We have had people in the past who would not let their children play with our children because they were not vaccinated. When you ask them why not they don’t have an answer. If their children have been vaccinated then what’s the problem? Our children were the only ones at risk right?
The Vaccination issue has nothing to do with public safety. It has to do with elitist control and money.
According to records kept by the government created and funded Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) in the last 10 years 108 children have died from getting the measles vaccine and only 1 child has died from measles. Why do you think your doctor makes you sign a release relieving them and the pharmaceutical company of any liability in the event your child has an adverse reaction to the vaccine? Most of these diseases have always been considered mild childhood diseases and though some deaths have occurred there were very few and not nearly enough to warrant putting your children at risk with vaccinations that are unproven and are known to have adverse side affects up to and including death.
Doctors who treat children who have an adverse reaction to a vaccination are not required to report it as such so the numbers are probably even higher than the VAERS reports.
The big issue here though is one of Liberty. Who has the power to make health decisions for your children? You are the government thugs? If the “State” is given this power then where does it end. Should they be able to force adults to get vaccinated against their will? Should they be able to fine and or incarcerate people who don’t cooperate? Should they be able to fine you for sneezing in public and not covering your mouth and nose? Is this the kind of society YOU want to live in?
If you think the government has a right to make health decisions for your children then you are purporting Fascism and I don’t believe that’s the side of the fence you really want to be on is it?
I grow weary of posting this quote but I guess I must since people are so resistant to the truth:
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
Listen to this informative podcast at LewRockwell.com
For years now we’ve been told about the evils of saturated fats and that cholesterol is the primary cause of heart disease but is it really true? Personally I’ve never believed it because all one has to do is examine the diets of our ancestors, many of whom had diets very high in saturated fats and what we don’t see is higher rates of Athersclerosis (or arteriosclerotic vascular disease) in the corresponding populations.
People have been consuming animal fats and other saturated fats for millennia and still today in many cultures such as Swiss and Eskimo for example, they still have high fat (saturated fat) diets and yet they don’t have a high incidence of heart disease.
I truly believe that Americans have been duped by their government whose primary interest is not the health of it’s citizens but rather the profits of the big industrialized farms and the medical industry who are surrogate to big pharma (Pharmaceutical companies) Oh and of course the big industrial farms are surrogate as well to companies like Con Agra and Monsanto whose sideline business seems to be putting family farms who refuse to use their genetically modified (GMO’s) products, out of business.
Anyway, I ran across this article on this paleo website that makes a lot of sense and I wanted to share it with you. See what you think.